Tickets for the Grandstand Concerts and Events will go on sale mid-July. As in the past, tickets will be available securely online, by phone, or at the ticket office.
- To order tickets online: Simply go to our secure ONLINE BOX OFFICE.
- To order tickets by phone: Call 419-335-SHOW (7469), please check our updated TICKET OFFICE HOURS.
- To purchase tickets at Ticket Office: Hours vary, please check our updated TICKET OFFICE HOURS.
- To view seating charts for Grandstand shows, visit our page Forms and Download page
- When ordering tickets online, please remember that the name on the credit card needs to be the same as the name on the ticket order, or the transaction will be declined.
- Don’t forget to get to the Fair extra early for concerts and shows to avoid heavy traffic and easier parking. Also, for your convenience, if tickets are at Will Call window, plan to come early and pick them up. The Will Call window line tends to be long just prior to the events.
- Pit Passes are available the day of the show at the Ticket Office – Window #3 or a few hours before the show at the pit pass gate entrance, located on the north end of the grandstand, across from Auntie Anne’s Pretzel stand.
- $15.00 prior to fair and at select locations
- $20.00 at the fair gates (Friday and Saturday only)
For information on money-saving season tickets, call 419-335-SHOW (7469) starting in mid July 2018.
Single-Day Fair Gate Admission:
- Adult: $5
- Children 15 and under: Free, when accompanied by an adult
- Veterans: Free (spouses, too) on Sat., Sept. 1 until 6 p.m.
- Schoolchildren: Free on Junior Fair Day, Tues., Sept. 4 until 6 p.m.
- Senior citizens (65+): Free on Wed., Sept. 5, until 6 p.m.
- Free admission does not include ticketed shows.
- For ride prices and hours, please click HERE.