Thank you for your interest in supporting our youth!
The Fulton County Junior Fair Livestock Sale will be held live in the Spangler Arena on Wednesday, September 9 & Thursday, September 10. The Sale will also be live streamed for viewing only, no online bidding, on the Fair’s Facebook page.
We invite individuals, groups, and businesses to bid on these locally raised lambs, hogs, goats, poultry, rabbits and cattle. All proceeds go directly to the individual 4-H and FFA exhibitors.The livestock sale is a Buyer Contribution Sale, anyone can participate. We have found this format to be clearer for both the youth and the buyers. In the Buyer Contribution Sale the bidding starts at $0, and the bidding at any time only reflects the contributions of the bidders. Bidders are not purchasing the animal. While all bidding will happen in person, those wanting to support the youth but not wanting to come on grounds can opt to contribute to the youth via “Add-ons”.
Two ways to participate:
- Attend the live auction: All bidding will take place in person for both sales. If you plan to attend the live auction, please review the attached 2020 Livestock Sale Letter. This is your admission into the Fairgrounds. Individuals must have a copy to be admitted into the Fair on Wednesday and/or Thursday, this is in lieu of a wristband. On site bidder may also participate in Add-ons. Note: Please enter through the East and West doors of Spangler Arena. The Livestock Sale Committee requests your cooperation in adhering to the guidelines set forth by the Governor’s order, Fulton County Health Department, and Senior Fair Board. Please wear a mask/cloth face covering that covers your nose, mouth, and chin when you are inside Spangler Arena or other buildings, as well as outside when 6 feet of social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Mail-in your Add-ons: Support individual, or multiple, Jr. Fair exhibitors with an extra donation for their livestock project. Add-ons can be gifted to qualifying Jr. Fair exhibitors. Choose the amount you want to gift, starting at $25. Simply download the 2020 Fulton County Livestock Sale Add-On form and mail it in with your contribution as indicated on the form.
Sale order & participants:
Please view the Livestock Sale Catalog for Jr. Fair Participants and their corresponding numbers.
Small Animal Sale: Wednesday, September 9. 6:00 PM – Spangler Arena
- Opening Remarks
- Rabbits: Fryer, Roaster
- Item to Benefit Horse 4-H Members
Large Animal Sale: Thursday, September 10, 9:00 AM – Spangler Arena
- Opening Remarks
- Goats: Boer, Dairy
- Steers: Dairy, Beef, Born & Raised
- Feeder Calves: Dairy, Beef
- Gallon of Milk