Below is a list of the downloads and forms that are available for the Fulton County Fair. We will update the links as information for the 2019 Fair becomes available.
Grandstand Event Tickets
Tickets will go on sale for the Grandstand Concerts and Events Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 11 am. Tickets can be purchased securely online, by phone, or at the ticket office.
The $3 service fee for Sunday and Monday concerts will be waived if tickets are purchased on or before August 12.
- To order tickets online: Simply go to our secure Online Box Office.
- To order tickets by phone: Call 419-335-SHOW (7469), please check our updated Ticket Office Hours.
- To purchase tickets at Ticket Office: Hours vary, please check our updated Ticket Office Hours.
Grandstand Maps – The maps below outline the sections of the grandstand. To select particular seats, go to the Online Box Office.
- Friday Night – Tractor Pulls
- Saturday Night – Truck Pulls
- Sunday Night Concert
- Monday Night Concert
- Wednesday Night – Motocross
- Thursday Night – Demolition Derby
Contests, Tournaments and Entry Forms
- Basketball Shooting Contest Entry Form
- Demolition Derby Rules & Entry Form
- Hot Wheels Demo Derby Rules
- Golden Wedding Recognition Entry Form
- Corn Hole Tournament Rules & Entry Form
- Exhibitor Entry Form DOWNLOAD or SUBMIT ONLINE: The deadline – August 23 @ 4PM – for entries has passed.
- 2019 Senior Fair Book
- 2019 Junior Fair Information Book
- American Dairy Goat Assoc. Show Rules & Entry Form
- Llama/Alpaca Show
- Club Calf Classic Show Information
Merchant and Vendor Information
- Merchant/Vendor Space Application Form – will be available by April 6.
- Ohio Fire Codes for Mobile Food Trucks
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.