We’re happy to announce the Fairgrounds will be open to campers starting May 21. Please review and abide by the guest policy below. For general information and rates regarding camping, visit our Year-Round Camping page.
Fairground Guest Policy for Maintaining Safety During the Covid-19 Public Health Crisis
For the safety of Fulton County Fairgrounds guests and staff, the Fair Board is requiring that all guest comply with the following requirements set by the Fair Board and County Health Department.
- Only one family household may occupy each site
- No groups of more than 10 people at one site or location
- Maintain at least six (6) feet of physical distance from one another to promote social distancing
- Comply with all federal, state, and local public health laws and regulations intended to protect the public and reduce the spread of Covid-19. Guidelines can be found at: https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/static/responsible/Sector-fact-sheet-7-Campgrounds.pdf
- Payments receipts must be visible in a front unit window to show that you are a registered guest and have received this public notice.
The following facilities are currently closed and will not be available until further notice.
- Restroom Facilities – except the North restrooms, located just east of the horse arena, these will be open
- Shower Facilities
- Picnic Pavilions
Any individual who does not comply with the above policy or who otherwise behaves in a manner a Fair Board director or staff believes may endanger themselves or any other guest’s health, will be asked to leave the fairgrounds. If an individual fails to leave the grounds when asked, a Fair Board director or staff member will contact local authorities to have you removed.
Please note, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the Fairgrounds, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Thank you for supporting your local Fair! We strive to provide a safe facility for our community members. Please help us by doing your part to follow the current State Health Orders.
Thank you and Stay “Fair Strong”!
The Fulton County Fair Board