Jr. Fair Livestock Auction
Thank you for your interest in supporting our youth!
The Fulton County Junior Fair Livestock Sale will be held live in the Spangler Arena on Wednesday, September 8 & Thursday, September 9.
We invite individuals, groups, and businesses to bid on these locally raised lambs, hogs, goats, poultry, rabbits and cattle. All proceeds go directly to the individual 4-H and FFA exhibitors.The livestock sale is a Buyer Contribution Sale, anyone can participate. We have found this format to be clearer for both the youth and the buyers. In the Buyer Contribution Sale the bidding starts at $0, and the bidding at any time only reflects the contributions of the bidders. Bidders are not purchasing the animal. All bidding will happen in person, those wanting to support the youth but not able to attend can contribute to the youth via “Add-ons”.
Two ways to participate:
- Attend the live auction: All bidding will take place in person for both sales. On-site bidders may also participate in Add-ons.
- Mail-in your Add-ons: Support individual, or multiple, Jr. Fair exhibitors with an extra donation for their livestock project. Add-ons can be gifted to qualifying Jr. Fair exhibitors. Choose the amount you want to gift, starting at $25. Simply download the 2021 Fulton County Livestock Sale Add-On form and mail it in with your contribution as indicated on the form.
Sale order & participants:
Please view the Livestock Sale Catalog for Jr. Fair Participants and their corresponding numbers.
Small Animal Sale: Wednesday, September 8, 2021 6:00 PM – Spangler Arena
- Item to Benefit Horse 4-H Members
- Rabbits: Fryer, Roaster
Large Animal Sale: Thursday, September 9 2021, 9:00 AM – Spangler Arena
- Gallon of Milk
- Sheep: Born & Raised, Market
- Goats: Boer, Dairy
- Steers: Dairy, Commercial, Beef, Born & Raised
- Feeder Calves: Dairy, Beef