Sr. Fair Exhibitors
Be a part of the heritage and tradition that started back in 1858, when a group of friends and neighbors formed the Fulton County Agricultural Society.
Back in the day, the county fair was a way to celebrate the hard efforts of the summer by coming together and displaying the crops from the fields and the delectables from the kitchen. The same is true over 160 years later. We welcome all to come and enjoy and enter your talents in a variety of classes. Senior Fair Open classes are open to Fulton County residents as well as non-Fulton County residents.
The printed 2023 Sr. Fair Premium Books will be available in various libraries, banks, and local merchants in July 2023.
The 2022 book is online if you’d like to view: 2022 FAIR PREMIUM BOOK.
three ways to enter!
1. Fair Office opens on August 15 to drop off entry forms
2. Mail entry forms to 8514 State Route 108, Wauseon, OH 43567
3. Online Entry
tips for exhibitors making online entrys
- Recommended browsers: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Older versions of Internet Explorer may cause unexpected results.
- Register all entries for each exhibitor in the family before proceeding to the Payment section.
- Be sure to click the “Submit” button when you have completed your entries. Entries are not final until they have been submitted.
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email with a list of your entries and any related fees.
- You will receive a second email when your entries have been approved by your fair.