FORMS & RESOURCES
Forms & Resources
Below is a list of forms and resources that are available for the Fulton County Fair. There are a few resources pertaining to the 2020 Fair, however, the majority will be updated and posted for the 2021 Fair when they become available.
Grandstand Maps – The maps below outline the sections of the grandstand. To select particular seats, go to the Online Box Office.
- Friday Night – Tractor Pulls
- Saturday Night – Mini-Tractor & Truck Pulls
- Sunday Night – Grand Funk Railroad & Little River Band – Classic Rock Concert
- Monday Night – Jake Owen – Country Concert
- Wednesday Night – KOI Drag Racing
- Thursday Night – Demolition Derby
Contests, Tournaments and Entry Forms
- Basketball Shooting Contest Entry Form
- Demolition Derby & Rules & Entry Form
- Power Wheel Demo Rules
- Golden Wedding Recognition Entry Form
- Corn Hole Tournament Rules & Entry Form
- Christmas Tree Decorating Contest Application
- Hay Bale Decorating Contest Application
- 2021 Junior Fair Information Book
- 2021 Open Class/Senior Fair Book
- Open Class Exhibitor Entry Form DOWNLOAD or SUBMIT ONLINE. The deadline for 2021 entries is Friday, August 27 at 4 PM.
- American Dairy Goat Assoc. Show Rules & Entry Form
- Llama/Alpaca Show
- Club Calf Classic Show Information
Merchant and Vendor Information
- Merchant/Vendor Space Application Forms – Visit our Merchant/Vendor page to submit online.